Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All!
Just need to announce and am so excited that its confirmed!! The next Nightflight litter is on their way.
It's been 7yrs since there has been babies in my house seeing I breed so seldom its a dream litter for me ;-)

Proud parents are - Sire Am (both majors) Multi Best of breed Can Ch House of Emram Flash freeze aka Hugo..... Hugo is the nephew to my beautiful Red girl Am/Can grp winning MBAISS Ch Nightflight Phoenix Rising WAC ! Hugo's sire is the multi tiltled Am Ch Charleston Yankee who himself won 43 all breed best in shows! And His mom is Multi grp winning BISS,BPIS Can ch Nightflight Forbidden fire.
Proud mom is my beautiful Am (singled out) Can Ch Shadeko's Lucky charm aka Charm! Who's Dad Is the gorgeous Multi Best breed Am Ch Kaywood's clear nite conquest .:)
Both parents are health tested and have fantastic temperaments, this is the 1st litter for both dogs and to be able to go back into my lines is so exciting .
I cant wait to meet them all! lol
Here are their pics!
Only a couple of weeks to go
Cheers everyone!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so nice to see a breeder taking some ( a lot, :) ) of time in between litters!

Congratulations on your upcoming litter![/QUOTE

Thanks Darkey's! Yes I dont like to breed alot.. Not my thing ;-) I like to try and produce one great litter that will keep me busy showing for a few years lol
Its a ton of work! And I worry so much where they go lol

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations Deb!!

Reactions: feverone

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Very happy for you Deb...congrats extended here !!
- you will have your hands full...what a puppy treat, many will never experience
I am sure its just as hard, to let them move on too new homes...when one devotes care and love to the little babies, around the clock.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very happy for you Deb...congrats extended here !!
- you will have your hands full...what a puppy treat, many will never experience
I am sure its just as hard, to let them move on too new homes...when one devotes care and love to the little babies, around the clock.
Thanks Yes its a lot of work BUT the pro's out way the cons lol

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Congrats!!!! Debi, great news! I hope you have a dozen happy healthy puppies and an easy delivery (for mom LOL) It's been a long time coming! LOL :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats!!!! Debi, great news! I hope you have a dozen happy healthy puppies and an easy delivery (for mom LOL) It's been a long time coming! LOL :)
Thanks Maura! dont know about the dozen lol And i hope your right about the easy delivery! Me not so much lol
It's been so long since i held my own babies cant wait to see them ;-):roflmao:

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
Congrats Deb, thanks for sharing the news. Looks like a very nice match up. Best wishes for a healthy litter and smooth delivery. I'm sure you'll keep us posted :)

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Congratulations!

Sending well wishes for a smooth pregnancy and easy delivery. Can't wait to see the puppy pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts