Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got Agadors son from owner, found out he has co owner. seller wont surrender papers as he sold dog that wasnt 100% his. co owner i found by coincidence and she would sign papers if i could get seller to sign them, well he wont and i really want to reg him in my name

·
Premium Member
8,766 Posts
Is the co-owner the breeder? Maybe see if they will contact the original owner and request papers sent to them. If they will surrender them to the breeder, then you can deal with the breeder. Most good breeders require that any dog they bred be returned to them if for any reason the owner can't keep them. By selling him to you, the owner may have broken a legal contract.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
co owner is breeder, we exchanged a few emails shes glad i have her dog and she says she considers him mine. she seemed real sweet and I think she's real big in the AKC, I dont want to bother her anymore and i dont want to loose my dog i love him so much. seller did give me bill of sale with dogs real name on it. no akc# or parents names as he never told me i was buying an akc dog, he only gave me stories of parents lineage which i looked up and with a shot in the dark happened to email my dogs co owner, can you imagine my shock

1 - 3 of 3 Posts