Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,021 Posts
Shanoa likes to be under the blanket on the couch (they don't get to be in the bed). She actually figured out how to turn on the electric throw blanket I have! We have to leave it unplugged now.

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shanoa likes to be under the blanket on the couch (they don't get to be in the bed). She actually figured out how to turn on the electric throw blanket I have! We have to leave it unplugged now.
Oh my goodness haha I always feel like he's going to suffocate. It makes me nervous so I move the blanket to uncover his nose but then he just moves again. I'm a paranoid mom :)

·
Super Moderator
22,021 Posts
Nah, he won't suffocate. I have one cat that always crawls under the blankets after I've made the bed, and she sleeps there all day. I also had a good friend in college who always slept with her head under the blanket. She was fine, too :)

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah, he won't suffocate. I have one cat that always crawls under the blankets after I've made the bed, and she sleeps there all day. I also had a good friend in college who always slept with her head under the blanket. She was fine, too :)
haha maybe it's just be who feels like that when I'm under a blanket. I won't worry about it so much then :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
AHH! new Diesel pictures :D Hang on.. recovering from the cuteness

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Aww thats so cute! Big D knows its more comfy in there!
Question though, does he slobber on your bedding? I have to wash everything every 3 days because it gets gross looking. I woke up one day and there was a big drool mark on my pillow, ewww.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aww thats so cute! Big D knows its more comfy in there!
Question though, does he slobber on your bedding? I have to wash everything every 3 days because it gets gross looking. I woke up one day and there was a big drool mark on my pillow, ewww.
He thinks it's comfy, I on the other hand don't like sweating my butt off cause of him haha

Haha yes! He only drools sometimes. Ironically when his head is on my pillow! He's not a big drooler the only other time is in the car but yes I wash my sheets a lot because of the little monster. I also do it cause I can see his little black hairs all over my white comforter. White was probably a bad idea with a black dog haha

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Where is WALDO...renamed, "where is DIESEL"...LOL 2 Funny.
- and after he woke up...did he get served bacon & eggs w/buttered whole wheat toasted bread (topped with a little smear of organic honey), in bed ??
Probably Yes, from his Mom !!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where is WALDO...renamed, "where is DIESEL"...LOL 2 Funny.
- and after he woke up...did he get served bacon & eggs w/buttered whole wheat toasted bread (topped with a little smear of organic honey), in bed ??
Probably Yes, from his Mom !!
He wishes that's what happened haha but no mom kicked his butt out of bed to go eat breakfast and go for his morning walk.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
^^^^ You slave driver...cute dober pups...they like everything, on their very own schedule best.
KW sure practices the TOUCH LOVE with her loving pets...Ha-Ha....way to put your foot down Mom.

Diesel thinks your still winning...in the total grand picture, of things.
(or at least, that is what he leads you to believe)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You slave driver...cute dober pups...they like everything, on their very own schedule best.
KW sure practices the TOUCH LOVE with her loving pets...Ha-Ha....way to put your foot down Mom.
Diesel thinks your still winning...in the total picture, of things.
(at lest that is what he leads you to believe)
You should see him when we're actually all sleeping. He has the whole bed while mom and dad are lucky if we get the edge haha so yes he gets tough love in the morning because moms grumpy and tired because the prince needs his beauty sleep.

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts
Roxy sleeps the same way except she is totally covered at night. She won't even settle down until daddy puts the covers over her for the night.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roxy sleeps the same way except she is totally covered at night. She won't even settle down until daddy puts the covers over her for the night.
Apparently last night Diesel was completely covered in the middle of the bed haha I had no idea until I woke up in the middle of the night looking for him.

That's cute that she has to be covered up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts