joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Me! Pick me!!! I want to play with Charlie!! :D

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you guys watch the video?

just wanna make sure before I send Chuck off!

do not want you complaining to me after 10 minutes that you are tired, and need to send him back before he is tired out enough and needs to rest.

:)

Go Chuckie Go!

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Yep. Saw it and I wanna play with him! :) :)

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Flirt would be in heaven. A REAL dog to play with! Those pesky Vizslas won't let her play Dobe games :) They are too wimpy for bitey games and real play!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
OMG, no. I didn't see it, didn't realize it was a video. Now that I watched it and "WE" listened to it he's got Taylor going.

He's a hoot! You need to tie a mop around his nub and the way he goes he'll clean for you in no time.

Man, now that's a DOG! All boy and ready to rock and roll.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
poor Pearl, she just stands there and barks and snaps at him, her and me are not spring chickens anymore.............

he does that every morning.............with a little encouragement from me. :)

Go Chuckie Go! is all i say. and off Chuck goes!

he is a happy dog.

·
Registered
775 Posts
He can come play with me! I'll take him with me when I gallop horses, that does a good job of wearing Torque out. Charlie is so happy! He sounds like a horse clomping around on that floor! Haha!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Somebody has made himself at home. He looks great. Even after his vasectomy, he's not slowing down. After having Lexi for just over 2 weeks, we've discovered she's a bit of a flirt, she likes all the boys. She would love Chuck, he can do all the work and she will stand there and look pretty. LOL Isn't great to see them so happy?

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
OMG, love it - Charlie gets wound up like an elastic band, and is so very happy now / finding his best home, on the planet.

Half way through the video, Pearl comes into the middle of the living room, barks back at Charlie and immediately looks up at his Mom, for approval.
- or she is thinking, "Mom you know this hyper running, is all your fault"...:roflmao:..."don't encourage him / I am the one, having to deal with it"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts