Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a camera that works good for action shots. A friend of mine got it from his work and we tested it out on my Frisbee Doberman, Air-Nikita. We took some shots of her catching her Frisbee. I think I can honestly say, Dobermans can fly…..

Frisbee girl…..

·
Registered
111 Posts
none of the pictures come up

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, its running on a different port, but not sure why some can see them and a few can not see them. Worked in the past here. If others can not see them, I'll post them in the gallery.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, its both me and my friend. I'm the one who is in the most shots.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, just loaded them in the gallery to those of you that did not get to see them. Now this thread has flying dobermans all over the pace.

·
Registered
111 Posts
OOOOOO, HOLYCOW thats high. wait a minute do i see boxer in there too?!?!?!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Kratty said:
Okay, just loaded them in the gallery to those of you that did not get to see them. Now this thread has flying dobermans all over the pace.
Humm, now all those new pics didn't work for me.... but I see all the first ones though. Hey the only thing better than 11 pics of flying dobermans are 22 pics of flying dobermans!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
lmao those are great pics kratty .. they look so funny when leaping around ..im gonna have to charge up the camera and get harvey jumping..see how much air time he can get lol :D

Frznbuns: im gonna have to try bubbles with harvey ..great tip! :D

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Everyone for letting me share my Air-Nikita pics. The good news is that my Significant Other is already sick of me talking about this camera. She made a deal with me that I can get the camera for X-mas if I stop talking about the camera.....Life is good......

1 - 20 of 43 Posts