Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out to central Oregon again to get some sun, and we go there so frequently I didn't have many shots of them out hiking. But I do have a couple of cute ones. It was pretty cold, hence the fleece.

Scout watching her dad rock climb after a 6 mile hike. Didn't need the jackets for the hiking, but once we stopped moving everyone needed to bundle up!

Keeping our friend Ginger warm.

The next morning. Si works on a bully stick while we make some coffee.

Trying to get a shot of the two of them. It's tricky because she's so short, and he's so tall. I think next time I'll have Si down-stay while she sits.
But Scout had another idea of how to even them up...

Tall dog, short dog.

A little morning stalking. Readyyyyyyyyyyy............................ seeeeeeet........................................... GO!

First to get to dad wins

Look, I'm actually out from behind the camera...! Unfortunately, the dogs weren't looking. Still cute though.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great pics of Scout & Si (and mom and dad, of course)!! The colder weather seems to help Si's ears to stand! :)

Jan

Reactions: Sherryh and bean

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
lol, love that picture of Scout dancing next to Si, so cute!
I love how she always has a squinty-eyed face on.

and Si's ears are looking good! :D

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The weather is cold and we're at a new place, so gotta be more alert. You never know what Si's ear mood will be. ;)

Funny you say that about the look on Scout's face. I have two photos from friends imitating them, and they're hilarious. I'll have to post them... lemme go dig them up.

Edit: Here they are.... They sent the Scout one to us (they are enamored with her as they had just met her for the first time), and we challenged them to also do a Si version.
Guess who is who? ;)

(Note the wistful gaze)

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have more from a river hike that we did a couple weekends ago, but won't get those up till later this week, probably. They're coming, though! :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Love your kids. Happy happy family.

Reactions: bean and Sherryh

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Silas is so adorable in his jammies! Love the pic of Scout bouncing up. LOL Silly girl. :)

Reactions: Zephyr and bean

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Your friends are too funny :) Scout and Silas have the greatest adventures together. It's weird to think of them being without the other! Do you ever send pics of them to the shelter you got Scout from?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts