Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My camera (a very crappy HP that's at least six years old...) is just not doing it for me anymore. I'll admit that I'm not the most camera savvy and that I definitely don't have the spare funds to shell out for a nice SLR. I was browsing some deals on walmart.com and found the Fujifilm FinePix S3280 & the FujiFilm FinePix S2940 for relatively cheap prices (189.00 & 179.00 - both are bundles w/accessories).

Would these do for everyday use/capturing a silly ADHD boxer in action shots? If not, are there any off the top your head that would?

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,581 Posts
I have a Nikon D3100 DSLR. There are a lot of members here who have Nikons and Canons.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
I have a Canon EOS 1000D (or a Rebel XS). It's freaking A M A Z I N G.
Used a Canon PowerShot prior. Wow, looking back it's so inferior.
Wanna say mine was around $400 or so?

The Powershot was around $200.. But you had to be very specific about light and mode to have actions come out clear.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I'm going to look around at our Brandsmart down the street they have everything .........I hope Santa will drop me off a camera very simple:)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Powershot was around $200.. But you had to be very specific about light and mode to have actions come out clear.
I actually found the Powershot for 79.99 at Best Buy which I think is a really great deal. I'm trying to convince my family to buy me a new camera as a late christmas present, but I know they definitely aren't able to spend more than $200 as we're saving up to move out.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Maybe you can find a good deal at the after Christmas sales. I just got a flyer in the mail for canons with coupons. I think you can go directly to their website and get copies. Have you also tried e bay? I'm going to get a Canon Rebel, like sinisters and hope my photos come out OK. I have to get as many shots of my fur babies as possible

1 - 9 of 9 Posts