Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, you guys may have read my post about me trying to train the dobe I have now as my service dog... EPIC FAIL! She is NOT brave enough for service dog work. I've tried over and over with her and it just seems like i'm stressing her out and she is never going to cut it as a service dog! So, i'm going to retire Raven. BUT, I'm looking for a reputable show breeder in the following states.... Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, MAY CONSIDER South Carolina. I'm looking for a male dobe under a year old to train as my service dog. Red or Blk & tan, doesn't matter. I'm more concerned about personality. I'm working with a professional trainer who owns dobermans too! I need a dog that is well socialized with every living thing! cats, dogs, people and children! It must be extremly laid back, yet bold and confident! Must love people! Thing is, i'm spending A LOT on training and the last thing I need is a $3000 rehoming fee. I UNDERSTAND that you put a lot of money, time, work into producing a litter... but if anyone out there has a male pup avaiable that they are willing to donate/reduce his fee please let me know! Just send me a message/post/email if you have what i'm looking for. Thank you so much for your time!

(and Yes, I know the laws on service dogs! and keep in mind i'm NOT looking for a trained dog.. i'll be doing the training! just looking for a well bred pup with a great temperament!)

:huepfenicon111:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts