Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4yr old female
267 Posts
My girl has like 3 lone white hairs on her back. They don't even really show up in pics.

Reactions: ECIN and melbrod

·
Big Lil pup
7,306 Posts
@ A0523

"Axel Boy has a lot of white!! On his chest and also under his chin!"

Hi! I remember the photo from before you took all that tape off the vet "stuck" Axel with. LOL
You were just going to start posting him yourself. How's that going? Love to get an update.

John Lichtwardt
Portland OR

·
Registered
28 Posts
@ A0523

"Axel Boy has a lot of white!! On his chest and also under his chin!"

Hi! I remember the photo from before you took all that tape off the vet "stuck" Axel with. LOL
You were just going to start posting him yourself. How's that going? Love to get an update.

John Lichtwardt
Portland OR
As of right now I’ve stuck to the vets method due to me being quarantined..
Covid has made its way into our home.
Started with my 3 year old..
Once I can get out I’m going to get the supplies. I really have everything but the sticks!

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
28,145 Posts
Sorry to hear about you guys being in quarantine--I hope everyone is on the mend at your place.

You can use paper towels to make the post--
Quote by dobebug in 2013:
"I usually use rolled paper towels (and I don't bother with shop towels, I just use kitchen type paper towels)--I've learned over the years that I get the best results with cheap, rather stiff paper towels. I use one or two as needed to get the right size for the puppy, roll them tightly, tape them, back tape them and put a small piece of cotton at the bottom of the post (works well to pick up moisture inside the ear and wick it to the towel, also keeps the towel from rubbing in the ear canal) and tape".

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry to hear about you guys being in quarantine--I hope everyone is on the mend at your place.

You can use paper towels to make the post--
Quote by dobebug in 2013:
"I usually use rolled paper towels (and I don't bother with shop towels, I just use kitchen type paper towels)--I've learned over the years that I get the best results with cheap, rather stiff paper towels. I use one or two as needed to get the right size for the puppy, roll them tightly, tape them, back tape them and put a small piece of cotton at the bottom of the post (works well to pick up moisture inside the ear and wick it to the towel, also keeps the towel from rubbing in the ear canal) and tape".
That is a great idea! I will have to try that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts