Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help hopefully! I was wondering if there was a good kennel up there and if anyone knows if they sell Wagatha treats somewhere there? Zac loves them and it appears I can't buy them online or around Swift Current. I am going to Calgary next weekend (hence the treats) and I will likely fly out of Calgary if I go somewhere...Zac appreciates all help.

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
If anyone has those treats, it would likely be Tailblazers. Pop them an email.

I have no first hand knowledge anymore about any of the kennels here, although I have heard good things about:

STONEHAVEN KENNELS

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I'm not sure where you'd buy those particular treats. I think I saw them at Rocky Mountain Tails the one time I was in there, but that was a while ago and I'm not sure if they carry them or not anymore. I work at one of the city's Tailblazers and my store doesn't carry them, but maybe one of the larger stores would?

And I've heard loads of great things about this kennel:

Paradise Kennels

But it's outside of the city, so I'm not sure how that might work for you. The nice thing about them is that they don't take in huge amounts of dogs like a lot of the kennels around here. There is also Blue Ribbon, but they're also outside the city way in the opposite direction of the airport (near Bragg Creek). I haven't ever really heard anything about the kennel inparticular, but we've taken lots of Obedience classes from the lady who runs the kennel and she and her husband are both fantastic, really friendly & trustworthy people. I wouldn't hesitate to leave my dogs with them.

Reactions: Chelse

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Zac had a great time visiting Calgary. My friend had seen a dobe all week before we came but since I have been here I haven't seen her once! Or him!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts