Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? I feel like I live under a rock, I just found out about it from Deb Romans today.

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All registered dobies, even pets can come! I don't think I have the guts to take Stormy for the veterans parade though.....

http://www.canuckdogs.com/upload/DogShowDocs/d9ab2ac8-9f65-11e1-ad1b-fcf2c9181c45.pdf

CENTENNIAL DOBERMAN PINSCHER SHOWCASE
In celebration of the CENTENNIAL, the ADPC is pleased to offer the DOBERMAN SHOWCASE.
This Showcase is meant to display our breed to other exhibitors, the general public as well
as fellow Doberman enthusiasts.
The DOBERMAN SHOWCASE will be a highlight of the DPCC National Centennial Specialty
Show. Every Doberman entered in the DPCC/ADPC in Conformation, Obedience, and Rally
in official and unofficial classes is automatically entered in the Showcase. Dobermans
entered only in Agility must enter one of the Specialties as Exhibition Only. Any other Dobermans not entered in the show must enter as Exhibition Only.
Every entrant will have the opportunity to run with their dog around the ring and receive a
Special Rosette, which has been created to commemorate the Centennial.
We hope that you can join us to ‘shock and awe’ Spruce Meadows and make the 2012
Centennial National Specialty Show an event to be remembered for the next century of
Canadian Doberman history.

·
Banned
3,981 Posts
Too hot... too crowded... too expensive. We prefer swimming in the mountain lakes :)

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay $20, plus what I donated to trophies.

Stormus is entered in the DPCC (exhibition only of course) and the ADPC (exhibition only of course) !

Don't you be ROFL !! If I can find someone to run her around the ring, I'll take her, otherwise I'll go check out the whine and cheese (sic).

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alberta Peeps ! You only have until July 5 10PM to register. You only need a registered doberman, bring it or not, any questions just ask. Deb will be speaking about dobe rescue at the AGM and we can go.

·
Super Moderator
21,894 Posts
Okay $20, plus what I donated to trophies.

Stormus is entered in the DPCC (exhibition only of course) and the ADPC (exhibition only of course) !

Don't you be ROFL !! If I can find someone to run her around the ring, I'll take her, otherwise I'll go check out the whine and cheese (sic).
Pics of this!

Reactions: EmilyB

·
Registered
742 Posts
All registered dobies, even pets can come! I don't think I have the guts to take Stormy for the veterans parade though.....

http://www.canuckdogs.com/upload/DogShowDocs/d9ab2ac8-9f65-11e1-ad1b-fcf2c9181c45.pdf

CENTENNIAL DOBERMAN PINSCHER SHOWCASE
In celebration of the CENTENNIAL, the ADPC is pleased to offer the DOBERMAN SHOWCASE.
This Showcase is meant to display our breed to other exhibitors, the general public as well
as fellow Doberman enthusiasts.
The DOBERMAN SHOWCASE will be a highlight of the DPCC National Centennial Specialty
Show. Every Doberman entered in the DPCC/ADPC in Conformation, Obedience, and Rally
in official and unofficial classes is automatically entered in the Showcase. Dobermans
entered only in Agility must enter one of the Specialties as Exhibition Only. Any other Dobermans not entered in the show must enter as Exhibition Only.
Every entrant will have the opportunity to run with their dog around the ring and receive a
Special Rosette, which has been created to commemorate the Centennial.
We hope that you can join us to ‘shock and awe’ Spruce Meadows and make the 2012
Centennial National Specialty Show an event to be remembered for the next century of
Canadian Doberman history.
Why yes I think I will bring my all natural registered dobermann out for this. And it is so great that the ADPC wants to support my natural dobe!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I would come but I won't be here. :-(

Sounds like a good time though! I loved seeing all of the Dobermans during the last specialty we had here.

·
Banned
3,981 Posts
Oh....that's not the specialty show I was thinking about.
$20 is not expensive :) and I will be glad to support the rescue.
Do they have cardio clinic? I saw it on the flyer.

I will register Asha. IF her heat is over I may run her around the ring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts