Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Which photo to post for calendar contest?

• #1 Bella with bone

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • #2 Nexus & Bella napping

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • #3 Nexus & Bella in chair

Votes: 4 11.1%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well again I cant decide which to post. I have 3 contenders.

#1 Bella with bone

#2 Nexus & Bella napping

#3 Nexus & Bella in the chair

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the compliments on my avatar, that photo was actually in the Doberman-chat 2012 calendar, for January. We were pretty happy when we saw it there. It hung on my wall for a whole month!
it looks like #2 is hedging the others out, I'll wait a couple days then decide. Thanks for all the comments!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello! I like #1 and #2. Number 3 is good also but the flash reflection in the eyes is ruining the effect. On the 3 pictures, #2 is so cute as mom and daughter are sleeping together. I like it very much.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
It's unfair to post these beautiful pictures and ask us to tell you which is the best................I'm a sucker for doberman pictures...............they all are:)
If my life depended on it #2;)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello! I like #1 and #2. Number 3 is good also but the flash reflection in the eyes is ruining the effect. On the 3 pictures, #2 is so cute as mom and daughter are sleeping together. I like it very much.
thank you :) I thought about fixing the photo with photoshop but couldnt get it to cooperate.
They are just sisters btw, Nexus thinks she is momma sometimes though by the way she keeps Bella in line! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts