Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Amazing to see how far she's come.. What fantastic focus and drive.. She looks like a good pick Steve. Let me know when the trials are!

Reactions: Rosamburg

·
Registered
633 Posts
She looks very nice, Steve! She's by Kravallo, isn't she? Nice, nice girl. Do you have any plans to trial her yet?

And, stryker, in my opinion it really depends on the dog. It is much easier to start schutzhund with a dog that has had some foundation. A lot of the things we do to make a dog a good pet we wouldn't necessarily do with a dog we want to be a schutzhund competitior. If the dog has the right stuff, though, and the owner is willing to put in the time, you may be fine!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
I don't have schutzhund experience...but I have a ton of respect, for you and your dober girl.
- nice video / great control and drive, and a pleasure to she her level of focus and fun

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
She looks very nice, Steve! She's by Kravallo, isn't she? Nice, nice girl. Do you have any plans to trial her yet?

And, stryker, in my opinion it really depends on the dog. It is much easier to start schutzhund with a dog that has had some foundation. A lot of the things we do to make a dog a good pet we wouldn't necessarily do with a dog we want to be a schutzhund competitior. If the dog has the right stuff, though, and the owner is willing to put in the time, you may be fine!
That's something a good Schutzhund Club could evaluate for. I think with any training and more with Schutzhund. The dogs drive and its owner is only going to succeed on how much the owner is willing to put into the training.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Great barking. Nice and strong, rhythmic and she is certainly focused!

Reactions: Rosamburg
1 - 13 of 13 Posts