·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Well, he's very handsome....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he's a bit dirty in that last pic needs a bath today.

finally have him eating something, i soak his kibble in milk overnight then he eats it in the morning and has chicken carcasses or other meat at night. its taken us a month to get him to eat regularly, i have never seen a dog a picky as this guy.

All is going well with him after our first month together he has settled in well with most of the other pets except the cat who is scared to death of him. he chases the goat around but i think they both enjoy it. he leave the chooks alone and the ducks and is fascinated by the ducklings and they dont seem to worried by him.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is a handsome guy you have there.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
he looks like a sweet heart :)
it almost looks like his right ear is more "expressive" than the left LOL I think he looks extra interested like that

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Very cute boy!!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Mensa's like Caesar, she likes to roll in the dirt. Sometimes she's so filthy from rolling in the red clay "soil" we have around here, she looks like a Red Dobie.

We have two goats and Mensa won't chase either one. She thought about going after the Pygmy Goat one day, but the goat squared up and got ready to butt her and Mensa thought better of it.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Good looking lad and with a full tail,something we will have to get used to this year as the docking ban starts soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts