Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Guys I am buying a new female puppy, she will be 3 months old when i will bring her to my home, i am currently gathering sa much information as i can in order to become a good owner, in terms of food i am planning to go for the taste of the wild (TTOW), however i am confused how much do i buy, as per the distributor a puppy eats 250 Gms approx each day so i should buy a 15 kg pack for 2 months stock, what you guys think on this matter. give me the suggestions!!!!!!:thanx:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dear Guys I am buying a new female puppy, she will be 3 months old when i will bring her to my home, i am currently gathering sa much information as i can in order to become a good owner, in terms of food i am planning to go for the taste of the wild (TTOW), however i am confused how much do i buy, as per the distributor a puppy eats 250 Gms approx each day so i should buy a 15 kg pack for 2 months stock, what you guys think on this matter. give me the suggestions!!!!!!:thanx:
I can't help with the food question....and I don't have my dobe yet....but can't wait to see pictures! When do you get to bring her home? Have you named her yet? Welcome!

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
if you are buying this pup from a reputable breeder they will give you information on feeding her. Listen to them, they know her best.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Gracieface is right, your breeder should be able to help you with this.

My boy goes through about one big bag of food per month, if that helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't help with the food question....and I don't have my dobe yet....but can't wait to see pictures! When do you get to bring her home? Have you named her yet? Welcome!
Sonlight, the puppy will be with me in the end of the march, i am planning to give her the name Kiara, as we Indians believes on giving the names on the alphabet we get from our religious person, which he gives us after checking the planetary positions at the time and date of the birth of the child, so i choose the same way and asked the monk to give the right alphabet for the puppy and he gave us "K"

Regarding the pictures sure i will definitely share it with you guys, i am expecting the photos from the breeder in the next 2-3 days!!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sonlight, the puppy will be with me in the end of the march, i am planning to give her the name Kiara, as we Indians believes on giving the names on the alphabet we get from our religious person, which he gives us after checking the planetary positions at the time and date of the birth of the child, so i choose the same way and asked the monk to give the right alphabet for the puppy and he gave us "K"

Regarding the pictures sure i will definitely share it with you guys, i am expecting the photos from the breeder in the next 2-3 days!!!!:D:D:D
Wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures. That is a pretty name. I love it when a name has a deeper meaning. It will be hard to wait but fun to prepare :nicejob: Congratulations!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im trying to find a reliable breeder to buy from but my husband likes the European. Anyone got any suggestions?
If you are searching for a good breeder and you want a European breeder, than i can suggest you one, his name is Joachim, he is from Frankfurt Germany, even though he is not a very very famous breeder like many in European continent, however i can guarantee you that what ever you will get from him will be good, as most of the breeders export their worst dogs in other countries specially in USA and Asian countries on sky high prices, this guy will give you the right kind of dog

However he is against tail docking and ear cropping so if you are ready to have a dog with a tail and natural ears, you can contact him, he done mating once in 2 years however he just got his litter and looking for some good buyers.... his website is http://www.dobiaue.de.....

Hope you find the right dog !!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gracieface is right, your breeder should be able to help you with this.

My boy goes through about one big bag of food per month, if that helps.
I must say you have taken care of your dog very well, he has a very nice coat and beautiful build, what is the age of your dog, and which brand are you giving him right now, as you have mentioned a big bag what is the weight of the bag in KGs???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts