Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got one for my pup the other day, and was wondering how all of you cut up ur bully sticks?? They sure are tough..

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
There was some big story on those not too long ago. Some brand of them was recalled. The story was saying that the way they are treated isn't good for our dogs. I'm not sure how I feel about feeding bull penis' anyway! LOL

·
Premium Member
8,880 Posts
what? bull penis'??? uh, is this for real? lol
Yep, it is for real :) My dogs love them but they really stink so I don't buy them a lot.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I get one for Tucker about once a month..and he gets the smaller one cause I can't stand the smell either LOL

Why can't they come up with something for our dogs to demolish like bully sticks that doesn't smell like dead things?? ;)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
HAHA! Velma!
I've never given this to Rudi........but a quirky nickname I have given him (used in private of course) is "stinky weiner." Maybe I will get one for him to try. LOL Rudi comes to "weiner" more than his name. What is sad is that my parents and my sisters family call him that too.......not in public, of course.
He had this stinkyness about him until I took him off grains and switched to EVO.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Why can't they come up with something for our dogs to demolish like bully sticks that doesn't smell like dead things?? ;)
They have, the ones I get are odor free. I do worry a bit about what they must do to keep them from stinking.
http://www.freerangedogchews.com/Product_Information.html I can't stand the stench either!

One of our local stores carries them. I’m not sure if they are available from anyone on the web.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I just bought one that was about 3 ft long, I used pruners to cut it up. I think the one's that were recalled are the one's they take the blood and guts out. ******* does not like these, she get's the kind with all the good stuff..lol

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Ok I'm getting grossed out!
Maybe I won't get any. LOL

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Petey gets them by the case for free....and won't chew on them, so I give them to my friends for their dogs!

Carol & Petey!
ox

1 - 20 of 25 Posts