Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to keep trying until I get Buddy's pic under my post,I keep making it smaller & smaller surely I do not have to cut his legs off sorry just an old woman self taught computer user get frustrated that I cannot do stuff.Well that did not work either how do you make the pictures small enough?
Patches Mom

· Registered
2 Posts
The actual picture size doesn't have much to do with the file size. Try downloading a program called IrfanView. I forgot the web site. So you might have to Google it. But with a program like that, you keep the whole picture & reduce the file size. Hope this helps. :)

· just a member
3,000 Posts
Hey Patches Mom, Are you trying to create a Signature? It seems you don't have to resize a picture for Signatures unless they are humongous. For Signatures, I just upload the picture into the gallery. I then copy the Direct Link Code. It looks like just a web address. When in the signature screen, just click on the yellow button that looks like mountains on it. It will ask for the URL (Web Address) for the picture.Just paste that in it and click ok. You should see the picture in the preview screen. Thats about it. Once inside the preview screen, you can resize it by the handles by just dragging the sides boxes. I always use the diagonial ones to keep it proportional. Hope this helps.

If you are trying for an Avatar their is a note for the specific size requirements. Most digital camera comes with a software package that lets you be able to resize a picture to the specs you want.

If you want a specific resized picture, just email it to me and I can do that for you and get it back to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.