Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Buddy around the block twice this evening he had to stop and talk to a lady who was telling him how pretty he is boy he ate that up she walked right over and petted him.The only thing he & I will have to watch out for is he almost got his toes ran over he was busy looking at a cat & driffed a little too close to the scooter,Lucky no damage done, hope to go in the morning,hope you guys do not get sick of the little stories. I'm just so happy getting him out more.
Patches Mom

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
And you can bet he is happy you are getting him out more,Dobes love their walks.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
You must be soooo happy to be out there getting fresh air and seeing people....I find having the dog makes me get out there, always a great excuse when I can't stand being in my very messy house for another second....I have to go walk the dog! Never been a chore for me!

It is so great that Bubby likes strangers.

Carol

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
That is wonderful that he is enjoying the walks. There is no such thing as too many little stories about dobies. You keep them coming and I hope that you and Buddy have a blast.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Absolutely with everyone else about keeping the stories coming :)

It is wonderful to hear how he is enjoying himself, and if I am not mistaken, it sounds like you are just as much as Buddy!

·
Premium Member
8,949 Posts
That is great! The more you do it, the better you will both get at it. Kudo's to you for finding a way :)

Reactions: Patches Mom

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I dont mind the updates either......I think it is wonderful that you are able to get around better and more comforably now. Im sure buddy is loving it. Its to bad you cant hook a springer (bike attachment) to your scooter! That would make it so much easier!

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
I agree keep us posted.:wavey:

Reactions: Patches Mom

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi again we did not get started until 10:00 am took Buddy down to the gravel walk we went around twice then around the block once.Heck did not even tire him out a little bit.DH was cutting some limbs in the back yard got the scooter in the gate turned Buddy loose.First thing he did is grab a limb and do zommies with it hanging out of his mouth.Where do they get all that energy wish I could have even a little bit of it. Put the scooter back on the charger so we can go futher in the morning, I keep Buddy going at a fast walk since he is either 29" or 30" at the shoulder he has long legs so does not seem to bother him.Of course we stop for water breaks I keep water & a cool whip bowl in the basket that came on the scooter. We were out for about an hour got home at a little after 11:00am.The only traffic on the street back by the gravel area was a police man driving around so that was a comfort. I'm sure in the morning will be more traffic allot of businnesses down that way.Hope to attach a tall flag to the scooter so we will be more visible.
Patches Mom

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Fantastic! You could wear a very bright hat till you get the flag attached, like a huge sombrero... :sunglasse just kidding. Keep going, buddy sounds like he's so happy getting out more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts