Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I wrote sometime back about Buddy howling to get my attention when Patches had the stick stuck in her mouth. Now he barks to let me know when Patches is chewing on a stick I think its cute for him to rat his little sister out.
Buddy is doing much better about playing fetch when he goes for my hand I go in the garage & shut the door then go back out in a little while.He is learning quick not to grab my hand I do throw the ball & his Kong that really helps also.
Patches Mom

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is great that he is improving. Doodle is my house snitch. He will bark at anyone doing anything wrong. The last thing he told on was Harmony when she opened the dog food bucket and decided to have an open all you can eat buffet. He stood at their door barking at her to stop until I got their to see what the fuss was about. Her head stuck in the food chowing down. Naughty girl. Good boy Doodle! And Good Patches for protecting his sister now!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Chelsie is the stoolie in our house she will bark to get me out in the yard when any of the others are up to no good.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Good protection work Buddy. (Chelsie--Doodle too). Glad Buddy is doing better with the throw games. It really does make it more enjoyable when they play the game right.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Good Boy Buddy! and all of the other stool pigeons too!
Phoebe tells on Orson by a snorting growl, can't explain exactly what I mean, but if you snort in and then grrrrrrrrr that is pretty close. She started this shortly after he tore up the couch............I don't know if she felt a little guilty for that episode or what????

(he annoys her so much sometimes that I wonder if she would let him
eat sticks or rat poison without a peep :))

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hmmmmm....how do you bribe the snitch into doing this?
If only I can get Titus to rat out Jada when she starts digging a hole in the back yard :roflmao:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts