Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I said I'd post some pictures of Bruno and his first spring time walk. I ended up taking more pictures each time we went. So I'll post the first walk first. Then the other's after ;)

Find Bruno...LOL

Stopped for a Drink. I'm sure it was cold and refreshing!!

Next post is another day...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Taking a rest lol

He was keeping an eye on my son. You'll notice him WAY back there LOL I tried getting Bruno to sit for a picture. He wasn't having it because Isaac was too far away lol. He's so protective of my boys.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha--yeah he trollups (sp ?? lol). I call him my little horse hehe.

Thanks! I don't know if there really is a close up. But you might be able to see his face is looking almost 100% better :D Which is awesome. Makes me feel better.

I think I figured out where he may have gotten the mites. I could be wrong tho. Because I don't know how they spread or which ones he has. But my friend was telling me her little poodle has mites and she can't get rid of them. Then it got me thinking. A while ago I brought Bruno to her place to meet her and her doggy. It was shortly after that, that Bruno started scratching. So maybe? I dunno, it's only a thought lol. I don't know how these things get passed along. I'm just assuming they're like fleas.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Awesome! Bruno is such a nice looking dog...I have to make sure Duchess doesn't see these pictures of Bruno...she will break my keyboard from drooling over him ;)
Yeah maybe that is where he got them...I don't know how they spread but if the poodle had the sarcoptic mange...I believe that is the one that is contagious...so maybe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts