Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pictures of Bruno this morning. He's been such a good boy I bought him a treat today and a new ball ;) So I decided to capture some pictures of him.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
His new ball...

Notice he's sitting pretty waiting for me to tell him to "get it" ;)

GOT IT! :)

Mmmm this rope and bone taste good together ;)

You can notice his eye in this one. How he's scratched it so much the hair is coming off. Also you'll see his treat all over his paws LOL dirty boy. Plus he's been scratching his ears *cries*

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Boy that sure does look suspiciously mangey. Poor guy, I can see it is uncomfortable.

On a good note though, he is really becoming a handsome adult looking boy!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ahh yeah, very handsome boy indeed, love that first pic, its as if he seems to be thinking "I'm debonair, I'm da bomb."

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL Dakari!!

Thanks everyone :D He's gonna be my big boy for sure. He's awesome. I can't even begin to describe how much I love him :)

Yes Lexus. I was thinking the same thing :( But there's nothing else more that I know what to do? The vet said wait it out 2 weeks...which this is only going on the second week. Is there anything else I can buy for it? Shampoo or something that will work? I feel so bad for him :(

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Lexus correct me if im wrong...but I heard Neem???? We have a natural shampoo that has neem...and I think i read somewhere its good for mites...

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
LMB
He really is a handsome boy. Hopefully the eye problem will get cleared up - it really does look uncomfortable. have you been using HCV in his food. the more I use it and speak with others who do, the more I beleive it is a miracle cure for a whole host of issues.

cc

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
"Fruit from the Neem tree contains kernels which are rich in oil (up to 40%). Scientific research has confirmed that Neem seed oil and oil extracts are non-toxic to mammals and are very effective organic antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, dermatological and dental agents. Much of the current research internationally is focused on the use of Neem seed oil as an organic alternative to toxic/synthetic chemical pesticides and insecticides. Knowledge accumulated to date suggests that Neem seed oil will effectively get rid of over 400 pests and diseases from plants and animals. The Neem seed oil does not kill on contact, rather it inhibits feeding and reproduction." (quoted from link below)

http://www.neem.com/about.html

·
Registered
602 Posts
Lexus said:
"Fruit from the Neem tree contains kernels which are rich in oil (up to 40%). Scientific research has confirmed that Neem seed oil and oil extracts are non-toxic to mammals and are very effective organic antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, dermatological and dental agents. Much of the current research internationally is focused on the use of Neem seed oil as an organic alternative to toxic/synthetic chemical pesticides and insecticides. Knowledge accumulated to date suggests that Neem seed oil will effectively get rid of over 400 pests and diseases from plants and animals. The Neem seed oil does not kill on contact, rather it inhibits feeding and reproduction." (quoted from link below)

http://www.neem.com/about.html

Hey great find! Neem really is great for lots of things. I remember Neem from 15 years back in India!! It is used for all sorts of things on Humans and Animals.

LMB...your Bruno looks great, besides the scratchy problem. I think you have another thread regarding that issue, and as recommended there as well I would use ACV to mix with food and maybe also dilute with water for a bath once in a while. Good luck I hope that clears away soon.

Naveen

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I mentioned in a different post. But Bruno's face has improved since his meds :D

I'll need to take some updated pictures to share. There is already a difference in his skin.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hehe LapDog I will as soon as the weather is nice again :)

Yeah he's pretty big. I just don't want him to over grow. If that's possible LOL. He's 57lbs and a good 20" in height I think. Haven't measured in a while. I know his mom is pretty petite but his Dad was a little on the bigger side. So is his mom's Dad. So maybe he will just be big like them. I read some where on here tho that puppy food makes them grow faster. That scares me cuz I don't want him to grow faster then he should.

Oh btw, no one will be surprised. But that ball was ripped open with in 3 days LMAO. He enjoyed it while it lasted :) The rope is ready to hit the bucket too.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I bet he is taller than that, cause he looks way bigger than Rommel! I couldn't beleive it, I measured Rommel yesterday and he is 23 inches at the withers. I re measured him with 2 tape measures.....I was freaking out. He just turned 5 months last Sunday. They get so big so fast *sniffle, sniffle*

I have started mixing adult food in with Rommels food so that I can slowly (a) finish off the bag of puppy food that I have, and (b) slowly switch him to eating only adult food.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts