Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew if the owners of Bruda dobermans is a member on here? I have sent a couple emails over the past two and a half weeks and have still heard nothing. I understand that as a breeder that they must be busy...but its been almost three weeks with no response. Thanks to all!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knew if the owners of Bruda dobermans is a member on here? I have sent a couple emails over the past two and a half weeks and have still heard nothing. I understand that as a breeder that they must be busy...but its been almost three weeks with no response. Thanks to all!
Your best bet is to call. She's not a member of DT or any other internet forum. Sandi gets hundreds of emails every day, and between her dogs and her email inbox, the dogs get top priority. ;)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yup...I second Sizzledog. We have a Bruda boy and Sandi rarely responds to emails. Calling is your best bet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank u all...for me..sometimes its easier for me to send an email cause things around here can get kinda crazy as [email protected] have a beautiful boy!! Who else has a bruda baby on here?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Thank u all...for me..sometimes its easier for me to send an email cause things around here can get kinda crazy as [email protected] have a beautiful boy!! Who else has a bruda baby on here?
I am currently on my 3rd, 4th and 5th Bruda dobes. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a Bruda pup. She was 14 years old. I just put her down yesterday. thats amazing to have a 14 yr old Dobe. Bruda ...wonderful breading. You would be lucky to have one of them!

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
I had a Bruda pup. She was 14 years old. I just put her down yesterday. thats amazing to have a 14 yr old Dobe. Bruda ...wonderful breading. You would be lucky to have one of them!
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's amazing that she made it to 14, though...what a blessing. If you feel up to it, start a thread in the Rainbow Bridge section and share some pictures with us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts