Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Awwh! What a smart girl!!!! You must be so proud!! That's so cute that you caught it on camera too!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
What a smart Doberman! Wow now all you have to do is teach her to take out the trash and you have it made. LOL Love the video!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
lol, awww! She's so smart! I tried "bring me the phone" with Apollo and I just ended up having to replace a chewed phone cord a few days later :-/ I guess I accidentally taught him that the phone is a toy...

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just kept showing her the phone and saying "phone". Then I'd show her something else, the tv remote, for instance, and tell her 'remote', then go back to the phone, then to the remote, etc. She knows the difference in the phone and the tv remote, cos she'll 'fetch' the remote from across the room, too. It's not like she's my slave or anything! But it's so cool to show her off when people are at the house! If I drop a quartrer on the floor, she can pick it up and give it to me, too. My brother in law was impressed with that one, so he dropped a quarter on the floor, Dar picked it up, and gave it to ME! haha What a dog! She makes me laugh every single day!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
What a clever girl! Dar is amazing.

Just called my husband in from outside to watch your video.......he's trying to do those little jobs that you save for when you're on holidays, and he's not getting anywhere today! I'm constantly interrupting with the "come look at this" while I catch up on here!!!! :muha:

Dobe_Paws said:
I love it!! :cool2:

Hmm, now if I could only teach Ava to bring me a beer....
Now we're talking...... With the heat we're suffering at the moment, I'll pay any amount to have Jeddah achieve this little task. :cool2: I've just got to teach her how to manage the child-proof gate in the pool area, so she can get to the beer fridge!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Jedski said:
Now we're talking...... With the heat we're suffering at the moment, I'll pay any amount to have Jeddah achieve this little task. :cool2: I've just got to teach her how to manage the child-proof gate in the pool area, so she can get to the beer fridge!

HA! I love it, you have a fridge dedicated to beer!!! :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
TracyJo said:
HA! I love it, you have a fridge dedicated to beer!!! :)
For goodness sakes TracyJo, doesn't everyone???? We currently have a fridge full of beer..... lights, mid strength, heavies. We're Australians woman!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts