Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this for a friend and former DT member, "michellejy", as she is too devestated to do it herself. She and her family lost their precious boy "Remy" on Friday at the age of 20 months from a congenital form of cancer. Absolutely heartbreaking.

"Remington lost his battle with cancer tonight. He was scaring off the delivery men this morning, and this evening he was too weak to even stand when we walked in the door. We made the incredibly painful decision to put him to sleep and end his suffering. My beautiful boy didn't even make it to his second birthday".

BRIARWOOD REMINGTON v. EXACTA

October 22, 2009~ July 1st, 2011

Rest in Peace Remy and Run Free at the Bridge. Another angel graces us from above.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That is so heartbreaking. It brings tears to my eyes to imagine that, as Luci has her head on my leg right now while I'm typing. My heart goes out to them.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Remy was one of the bestest red boys ever.

Michelle and her family tried so very, very hard for him, and struggled thru so much, right from the start, without support from the person you'd expect it from the most.

Unfortunately, some things can't be fixed with either love or money :(

Michelle, if you see this, I will light the white candle for your handsome red boy.

I know what it feels like, to lose one so young, and so unfairly. My heart goes out to you, and I'll be thinking of you.

·
denormalized
5,824 Posts
I am so very sad for Michelle's loss. This is truly devastating when a beautiful young dog lives such a short life. So sad.

Reactions: michellejy

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Oh No! How very very Tragic! I'm so sorry for you both.Cancer is a horrible diease , you did the best thing for him.Please know that .
Rip sweet Remy.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Sleep softly sweet Remy. Michelle, please come back to your DT family whenever you are ready. We are always here for you.

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,596 Posts
It's so sad to lose one this young. I'm very sorry for her loss.

Reactions: michellejy
1 - 20 of 104 Posts