Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for picking a breeder in Ontario. I am a registered veterinary technician and I have had the pleasure of meeting one particular breeders dogs (I know they read these posts so I will be careful). They were absolutely wonderful for temperment, but the health problems were definitely there. Reputable breeder I thought, definitely a popular one here in Ontario.

Any tips on good breeders in Ontario, Canada? Happy, healthy "pet" puppy wanted, not for show purposes.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hi kirstenRVT and welcome. The Doberman Pincher Club of Canada has alot of breeders listed here in Ontario and across Canada. I suggest you check out some of the upcoming shows and go and try to speak with some of the breeders. You can find shows at www.theentryline.com
I got ******* from a breeder in Ontario and I am very, very, happy with her. If you are interested you can PM me. Good luck!!

Reactions: kirstenRVT

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey, fellow RVT (also from Ontario). I recently purchased a puppy from an Ontario breeder. I was very pleased with her knowledge and her dogs are amazing. I'm sure Okie-dobie and I are talking about the same breeder. Check out the pics of my new boy.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Close Lucagirl, our pups have the same father but their breeders are different. :) Lucan is looking fantastic!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi i am in Ontario also and got my puppy from a local breeder. my puppy is great with my 2 kids (one is 3 years old and the other is 10 months) and is very well tempered and smart. I could`nt ask for a better dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts