Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are first time doberman owners located in Northeast TN and are looking for healthy and reputable breeders in the area. Anyone have any good recommendations?

Thank you for any advice/help! :)

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Welcome to DT from Denver!

Here's TN:

Tennessee
(Brentwood) Alcher Kennel & Phillmar
Cheryl E Green (615) 376-4848
[email protected]
phillmardobermans.com

Here's KY:

Kentucky
(Burlington) A'CARRIG DOBERMAN PINSCHERS
Michelle McGaha (859) 991-5557
[email protected]
A'Carrig Doberman Pinschers
Kentucky
(Covington) KEENEDALE DOBES
Patricia F Keene and Florence J. Keene (859) 356-3822

Kentucky
(Bowling Green) SWIFT RUN DOBERMANS
Tammy Marshall-Weldon

I can't speak to having any knowledge about these breeders. You may want to think about having the puppy flown in? Just a thought.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Whitney Newman with cinematic (and the fabulous ricky bobby) are in Kentucky/Tennessee as well.

Check the dpca.org and go through the links in our breeding/breeders section about red flags, what makes a reputable breeder reputable, and etc... you want to be as informed as possible :)

You can also use this site to check on "reviews" of breeders... just google "dobermantalk A'carrig" for example and see what threads pop up.

Good luck!

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
^ pretty sure i saw elsewhere that Michelle/A'Carrig is not planning a litter for a while yet.

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Would love to hear what made you decide on a Doberman. And of course photos of your four-legged family or a requirement! Please be careful in choosing a breeder as there are many backyard breeders in the Southeast!

·
Extraordimary
4,927 Posts
Sharon Bruno / Traditions has a litter currently but I have no idea on the availability. She's right on the Ohio/Kentucky border (KY side).

·
Super Moderator
21,284 Posts
I've moved your thread to the regular Breeding/Breeders section where I think you'll get more input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts