Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, my family is new to the forum, and happy to be here. My family is looking at any reputable breeders in the Midwest region or even further if one is highly recommended. Our Logan (he was a European) passed away in front of me from DCM in 2011, when he was only 5 yrs old. That remains as one of the hardest day in my life. It has taken us this long to be able to be ready have another dobie in our home. We are still taking our time 1-3 yr time frame, but we want a head start. Any information or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again!

·
Super Moderator
21,497 Posts
Welcome!

Is there a particular area of the Midwest you're looking at? How far are you willing to travel?

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum. My fiancee' and I are looking for a reputable breeder in the Midwest area. Recommendations would be welcome!

·
Super Moderator
21,497 Posts
In Wisconsin you have Element Dobermans:

[email protected]
www.elementdobermans.com

Dillon Dobermans
[email protected]

A-List
[email protected]
www.alistkennels.net

Abadie
[email protected]

D'Tales
[email protected]

In Illinois:

There are also a TON of breeders in Illinois.

Go to Breeder Referral | Doberman Pinscher Club of America You can enter the states you want to search and pull up breeder listings there. There are also good breeders who are NOT on this list (and of course, being on this list doesn't guarantee someone is a good breeder, but it's a great starting place).

I can say that I know a few people with Dobermans from Element Dobermans, and I've liked all of their dogs quite a bit.

Reactions: melbrod
1 - 8 of 8 Posts