Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOBERMAN PUPPY

This is the ad. I talked to her for a few minutes on the phone.

She said her name was Judy and that she has been breeding for over 35 years and the parents were on site for me to see. She told me she lives on a ranch and they have been socialized and that the dogs are all papered..

Has anyone heard of a breeder in this area? I was going to go check out the place tomorrow morning so whatever you can tell me asap would be great!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy ****. I had a really weird feeling about her. My gut doesn't often lead me astray. Thank you so much for forewarning me. I flagged her ads on craigslist and posted my own ad that warns everyone to stay away from her and sent the link that you gave me.

·
Whippet Up
1,588 Posts
Holy ****. I had a really weird feeling about her. My gut doesn't often lead me astray. Thank you so much for forewarning me. I flagged her ads on craigslist and posted my own ad that warns everyone to stay away from her and sent the link that you gave me.
35 years alright...35 years of problems and misery for dogs and owners uneducated enough to buy from her.

Oh and know that whatever puppies she says she has available....won't be when you get there. Oldest trick in the book...it's called "bait and switch"

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ugh it's so disgusting how money hungry some people are... Who would jeopardize the life of innocent animals like that?.. If there is ever a hell, these are the type of people that will be headed down the chute first. :(

·
Registered
465 Posts
I flag all of her craigslist ads whenever they crop up... but sadly she has ads in all of the local newspapers right now too.

·
Storm's Mom
118 Posts
I'm SO glad you knew something was up! Unfortunately warning people on craigslist won't help though... I've done it myself and there's a few of us that have went as far as banning her from ebayclassifieds. I wish the papers would stop printing the ad, but unfortunately it always seems like she finds buyers out there... :(

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
KelseyA, glad you have been forwarned about that Judy person.

not sure what exactly you are looking for, but if you get the chance, check out a few Rescue doberman in need of a home in your area.

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just joined this forum for reason of getting judy muellers farm shut down. I have purchased 3 dogs from her and they all died at a very young age. She used to be a decent breeder 30 years ago, but drugs have taken over. Her kennels are disgusting. And she is abusing animals daily. Please do not go to her unless you want to help rescue some of these poor dogs.:mad:

·
Whippet Up
1,588 Posts
i just joined this forum for reason of getting judy muellers farm shut down. I have purchased 3 dogs from her and they all died at a very young age. She used to be a decent breeder 30 years ago, but drugs have taken over. Her kennels are disgusting. And she is abusing animals daily. Please do not go to her unless you want to help rescue some of these poor dogs.:mad:
She has never been a decent breeder. EVER.

Reactions: Dobermom07

·
Storm's Mom
118 Posts
I actually drove by her house on my way home yesterday from Enumclaw. I actually didn't see any dogs in the outside "kennels". On a side note, said "kennels" were EXTREMELY overgrown with at least 1 ft long grass... The whole farm looks just plain sad. I have the tiniest bit of hope that since I didn't see any dogs out there that she was shut down. I doubt it, but it would make me feel good to know if it was. Here is a picture of one of her "prized" bitches that she posted on ebayclassifieds about a year ago advertising a litter. The poor dog looks on the verge of death =(

·
Storm's Mom
118 Posts
Oh I'm sure!! That's all these dogs are to her is money. They all live in kennels. I could NEVER do that to a dog... But that's just me. All of my animals live in my home and are treated as part of the family, not money makers because of puppies...

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Look at the teats on her....back to back litters?
She looks like pretty much any other bitch who's recently had puppies, I don't think those teats are any proof of back to back litters.

Not defending this breeder at all, it sounds like there are plenty of other reasons to condemn her.

·
Storm's Mom
118 Posts
I could see your view Murreydobe. I can't argue with that. But you have to admit the overall condition of the dog looks rather disturbing. I do know that she does breed her dogs back to back. I've actually been in her kennels and seen all of her dogs. It's a very sad site...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am sending someone out to check out her farm soon (officials). I am working on getting it shut down and I need some help from people who have either purchased dogs from her, etc. I cant watch this happen anymore, she has been doing this for too long. All four of my dogs from her have died at such a young age. Please let me know if anyone would like to help.
Thank you

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have to agree with everyone else here.

Dodge was bred by her (I did NOT get him from her) and we are still dealing with behavioral issues, even with extensive training. I am still dealing with his under-socialization (before he left her farm), he is extremely reactive to dogs and people.

I've had him almost 5 years and although I love him, I wish he didn't have so many issues.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I actually drove by her house on my way home yesterday from Enumclaw. I actually didn't see any dogs in the outside "kennels". On a side note, said "kennels" were EXTREMELY overgrown with at least 1 ft long grass... The whole farm looks just plain sad. I have the tiniest bit of hope that since I didn't see any dogs out there that she was shut down. I doubt it, but it would make me feel good to know if it was. Here is a picture of one of her "prized" bitches that she posted on ebayclassifieds about a year ago advertising a litter. The poor dog looks on the verge of death =(
Oh my god. Reading this thread makes me really sad.. I had never seen a dog that gaunt before... :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts