Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking for a breeder in the Midwest area. I live in Chicago, Illinois but would be willing to travel up to a few hours for a reliable breeder. Also, I am hoping to find a breeder who will be having a new litter this summer. Is this too soon to be looking?

Thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Bruda is in Chicago. You can check her website to see if she has any litter plans. Check out the D.P.C.A. websites breeder list. Its a good place to start.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Francesca Dobermans in Matteson, IL

You should try Shari Demitrowicz of Francesca Dobermans.
Great Doberman breeder and has bred AKC Grand Champions.
She has a breeding coming up soon so you should contact her.
I have one of her dobes, Gch Francesca House of Blues who is currently a top 5 doberman.
She sells show dogs and pets.

Shari Demitrowicz
3612 214th St
Matteson, IL, 60443
Hm) 7084815101

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
You should try Shari Demitrowicz of Francesca Dobermans.
Great Doberman breeder and has bred AKC Grand Champions.
She has a breeding coming up soon so you should contact her.
I have one of her dobes, Gch Francesca House of Blues who is currently a top 5 doberman.
She sells show dogs and pets.

Shari Demitrowicz
3612 214th St
Matteson, IL, 60443
Hm) 7084815101

Welcome to the forum . I got to see your boy in Grayslake you should post some pics of him here.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Bruda is in Chicago. You can check her website to see if she has any litter plans. Check out the D.P.C.A. websites breeder list. Its a good place to start.
Bruda is actually several hours from Chicago - about an hour from the Iowa border. As far as I know, no litters planned as of right now. :)

Reactions: LindaH

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shari *Francesca Dobermans* is fantastic! We have one of her red pups too - we named her Rhyse - she is 2 now and is a beautiful dog - well behaved, active strong and smart. She is certainly a show quality dog but we just have her to love her! I was always afraid of "backyard breeders" and wanted a solid dobe pup that would be of sound mind....we absolutely got it with this dog....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts