Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Skin bond is made for human use-it's primary purpose is for appliances like colostomy bags. So I've never seen any sign that it does any damage to the skin. When I've used it, the Skin Bond kept things stuck for 7-10 days or so.

· Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
tjmom said:
From looking at your picture I really think that you should continue to post. She is still young and I really dont think that the breathe right strips are going to do the trick at this stage. I know that posting can be frustrating at times but trust me it will pay off. I would repost her ears.
Oh yeah, that's too big a job for breath rite strips. She needs to be posted.

· Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Bellesmom said:
Thanks everyone! Yes she is cute but what a handful! The Dobie personalty is so different from my german shepards! Well everyone is leaning towards posting again. Is there anywhere on this website that has pics or instructions on posting? thanks again
The breeder education section of the DPCA website has directions for about 12 different methods of posting ears. Look there: www.dpca.org

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.