Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday we took Brandy to Whitefish Dunes State Park's dog beach. It was a beautiful day! The sun was shining and the water was a perfect 74 degrees!

Brandy doesn't like swimming as much as she likes biting at the waves! Click to watch the video. :)

A few pics:

You want me to do what!?

Ok, but this is as far as I'm going!

Waves coming!

I'll just watch my daddy swim.

Relaxing on the beach.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
love the video, and the photos, she is so cute the way she chases the waves!

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a nice beach area.
It was amazing! We were really surprised that there weren't more people there. There was a lot of people on the "people" part of the beach, but the dog area only had a handful so we all had plenty of room.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Your so lucky she goes in the lake! The few times i've taken mabel to the "big water
" she's been pretty sure the waves were going to eat her. Should be interesting to put her on the boat...:p

·
Boss with those Doberboys
120 Posts
Looks like a great time was had.:nicejob:

We only got one of our previous dogs to the beach, Zara (a GSD) who spent the whole time trying to drink sea water :screama: which of course resulted in passing everything straight through. :rolleyesww: not only embarrassing but somewhat worrying at the time too :sweat: she recovered fine, we have since tended to stick to the local river (freshwater) with our dobies.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts