Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Em took best of Juniors. To do so she had to win her class, Novice Juniors (there were four entries), and then she had to compete against the winners from Open Juniors and Senior Juniors. This was a huge win for Emily and a very pleasant surprise for her parents! We still have a lot of work to do, but this was really encouraging for all.

Phil

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I have already said this today,I wish i had started at that age,i would be so much better at handling.Well done to Emily,i know how hard it is to impress the judges.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Wonderful...............now how does she get to celebrate this victory?? Diamonds, pearls.............or maybe just the restaurant of her choice??

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Acooper said:
Wonderful...............now how does she get to celebrate this victory?? Diamonds, pearls.............or maybe just the restaurant of her choice??
Spaghetti with meatballs and another handling class Tuesday night. ;)

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,880 Posts
Big Kudo's to her!! That is wonderful. I really need to see if I can find some Jr. Matches around here in the spring for my 10 year old - we just got her Jr's number last month. Winter is hard with swim team stuff.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Congrats to Emily! That is wonderful. I would have gone for the diamonds myself.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Excellent! What a brilliant accomplishment

DobeMom

1 - 16 of 16 Posts