Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife took Brady in to her work to try to cheer up some of her residents. He did a great job. No chewing or biting. He was very friendly to everyone. We are doing everything we can to socialize him. He went potty before going in, and after he left the nursing facility. Seems like they want him to return. He is also making it all night without any accidents. Fingers crossed that this better behavior and bladder control keep moving in the right direction. Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
As much as it was hard to get up every couple of hours to take him outside, it seems to be paying off. For the past 4-5 days, I have a pretty good play time with him, he goes outside before he has to go in his kennel, and now, I wake up periodicaly to take a look over at him, and he is just snoozing away. I think if you just suck it up for a few weeks and take them out pretty consistantly, their bladder must get stronger. Knock on wood, but he is managing to make it through the night until my wife leaves for work. I have learned a ton on here. Many of the members suggestions sure have been great! Thanks again! I will get some pictures on here tomorrow of the posting job we have been doing.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Great news! I've brought all 3 of mine to work as puppies, we have lots of different surfaces for walking on, big trucks in the yard and many people of different ethnic backgrounds! It 's great if your work allows it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts