Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Dave and I'm down here in Knoxville, TN. I am really happy to be here. I have wanted a Dobie for many years, and my boy Atom came to us at the end of October past. He's a MARVELOUS pooch (can Dobes be pooches?) He's everything I've read here!

BUT.... I'm EXCITED because Atom (aka ADAMAS Cold Fusion v Encore) took his first major in Greeeneville SC out of the puppy class today. (First win, period!)

Sorry, no pics yet, I'm on my iPhone, but soon! I'm I'm really looking forward to meeting you all!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Hey Atomicdad, just wanted to say welcome to the forum, and also that I am located in Knoxville tn as well. I'm not sure where exactly your located, but me and my boy frequent the park in sequoyah hills if you ever wanted to meet and let the dogs play. I've only seen 2 dobies in knoxville ever, and I'm always excited when I do!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
21,910 Posts
Welcome! I love ADAMAS dogs. And yes, both of my Dobermans are definitely pooches! :) Would love to see some pictures of your pup.

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Go Atom! and welcom Atoms dad!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all! I'm still trying figure this place out.. I'll post Pics on Monday for real... Weekends are hell, everything gets all turned around.

AND..... Atom will be home Monday night!!!! Yayyyy!:DDDDDDD

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful puppy. I saw a picture of him on Elizabeth's website!! Very nice, have fun with him!! :)

Also, wanted to add, CONGRATULATIONS on his BIG MAJOR!! WAY TO GO!! I BET YOU ARE FLOATING!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts