Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to share this, when we first got Bella we must have had atleast a hundred dog toys in this house, our other three play gently with them and never destroy them. fast forward six months later and we are literally down to maybe ten. And out of those ten, a few are toughie toys so they don't even really count as far as I'm concerned because I know those cant really ever be destroyed, atleast they haven't yet. Anyways, yesterday I went to get her her 8th month birthday present ( I know totally nuts but any excuse to get her something extra I'm all over it. I stumbled on this new toy called a Booda Squeak Bottle and I have to say its brilliant. Its a hard rubber stopper (which is chunky and large so they can't choke on it if ever they got it loose) that you attach to an empty water bottle and slip into a cover (hers is a whale) and as she crunches on the empty bottle it squeaks real loud. When she punctures the bottle and it no longer squeaks, simply replace it with another empty one and it starts squeaking all over again. I'm so excited over this one because I am forever chasing squeakers and watching over her like a hawk when she plays with squeak toys but with this one it seemed to keep her entertained for a long period of time for fear of her getting one out of the toys and obstructing and with this toy for the first time I didnt have to worry about her chewing the squeaker, even after it stopped squeaking she still chomped on the crunchy empty water bottle, when it stopped making noise she just left it, then I replaced it and it was like getting a new toy all over again. It was the best ten bucks spent on a toy yet, providing she doesnt' rip the cover, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts