Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just snapped this tonight!!! Couldn't have been a cuter moment, as Lexy isn't really Keli's favorite dog (Harley is, she rubs on him all the time)Notice Lexy's foot!!! Also notice Lexy's favorite chew toy!! Finally Giant eage has resorted to giving away free cats!! Keli just loves the bags!

·
Registered
460 Posts
LOL That is sooo cute! :biggthump You have to love how much our kitties will put up with our dogs.

Keli is beautiful! I just love calicos, aside from black cats, they're my favorite.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx Jess!! She's the queen bee here, and I figure at 8 she deserves to be, she has "senority"!

·
Registered
460 Posts
She's the queen bee here, and I figure at 8 she deserves to be, she has "senority"!
Yeah, I have one of those here in the form of a cranky 17 year old cat grass addict named Mitzi.

As much as she pretends to hate all the other animals, I know deep down she'd be lost without them. :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
I don't know what the average life expectancy is for a cat but there are quite a few 17-20 something year olds creaking around. It's my feeling that the animals in our house have kept her young..... Oh and cat nip, lots of it. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dobe_Paws said:
Yeah, I have one of those here in the form of a cranky 17 year old cat grass addict named Mitzi.

As much as she pretends to hate all the other animals, I know deep down she'd be lost without them. :)

What a cutie though! Yeah they do get cranky huh? But hey we were put on this Earth to serve them....right? :tongue23:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts