Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We spent the day (Thursday) in Big Bear visiting my Sister and Brother In Law. They have a trailer up there they use as a vacation home and a boat they keep on Big Bear Lake.

Until today Mensa had never even seen a boat, and she wasn't quite sure she wanted anything to do with one. But after I coaxed her aboard she had the best time.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
She looks pretty relaxed about it all if you ask me.My gang were the same when we took them on the boat for a week.Great pics as usual mate!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
that is awesome! love the one with the tongue too! my grandma and grandpa have a boat and go up to canada every year to fish...I havent gone with in awhile...but I'd love to take duchess sometime :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Awesome pics as always, I love the third pic LOL, she looks so relaxed and I also love the one with the curled tongue. They are all great! Mensa is a lucky girl to experience so many things.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Chaz said:
She's now 28 weeks old and weighs 69 lbs (31kg).
Wow she's a big girl! Abby is 102 weeks and only weighs 65lbs.

Did you have any problems with Mensa on the seats? I'd love to take Abby out on the boat (i think she'd love to watch me wakeboarding!) but we're worried she might rip open those vinyl seats with her nails.

·
Registered
880 Posts
LOL, oh yeah! I love #3 and #s 2 and 3 on the 2nd post! Looks like it was just a perfect day on the boat!

Did any one make fun of her "masts" :p

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Those are great Chaz. She looked like she enjoyed it. She will now be the first mate.

·
Premium Member
8,910 Posts
well, she might have been apprehensive at first but by the end, she looked like she owned that boat!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts