Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first attempt at making a video. There are spots where you see no dogs because if I tried to follow them it was going to be a mess with focusing. This is a short version of how Gaston & Roxy can wreck my bedroom etc. and you can hear Gaston's big mouth.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Looks like lots of fun, especially with the waterbed action!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA, loved it! What a super video! Thanks for sharing, LTH. Oscar started making those exact same sounds about 2 weeks ago, now it's every time he's playing with his nighttime snack bone (the pretend enemy).

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Are you sure they aren't man-eaters??? Loved the video! Thank goodness they haven't thought to use the waterbed mattress as a giant chew toy!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JavasMom thank heavens they haven't thought about the waterbed what a nightmare that would be!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
LMAO! Is that what I have to look forward to??? :D They both look like very happy dogs.

On another note......Rommel just did something hysterical while I was watching your film. First he heard the dogs, so he comes running full speed into the office. He puts his front paws ON MY DESK, stands up...tilts his head to the side while watching them run around. THEN, he stepped back...and in one leap.... JUMPED ONTO MY DESK! He just wanted a closer look! He has never EVER done that! It was so funny though that I couldnt get mad at him! He just wanted to see Gaston and Roxy up close and personal. Oh my goodness that was so funny though.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
BIB I just LMAO reading what Rommel did. They do keep us in stitches don't they. My two racers are recharging their batteries at the moment. I should have added to my comment about the video that the play by play commentary was by "Merlin" my Sun Conure who you can also hear in the background.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
LOL, I think that was another thing.....Rommel was like "What in the world is that noise" (The bird) That was a very cute video though. :D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Those guys are CRAZY!

I kept cringing when they got close to things like the furniture or the lamp. It's a wonder they haven't destroyed the whole place.

How much crazier would those guys be right after a bath!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
That is so funny!!my gang are just the same, Mischa has already had a table lamp and a cd rack in pieces.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Zoooooooooooooomies! hehehe
and the classic Dobermoaning too? Tucker makes all those same sounds hehehe

too funny :D thanks for sharing that one. And your bird? That pretty much sums up why I will NEVER have a sun conure in this house LOL
noisey lil buggers they are

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What ya'll see is mild compared to what hapens after a bath. I'm not sure I could even keep up to video. My bird only gets loud like that when the dogs go crazy playing as if she is telling them off!!!!! Roxy does not do the dobermoaning but Gaston does enough for both. I also have to move the lamp at times as Gaston did take out it's mate when he was younger.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Java does what I call her 'Seabiscuit' thing when she comes in from the cold - races through the mudroom (ears back and at full tilt), into the family room, kitchen, dining room, front foyer, living room, does a wide turn in the study, then back thru the house at top speed to the mud room. Repeat. We have just built a new home, so there's not much furniture to crash in to (thank goodness), and since the plan is longer than it is deep, she loves racing up and down the front 'hall'.

Nice to see how well two Dobes get along, makes me really want to get another in a year or so.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My friends used to ask what all of that noise was when I was talking on the phone now they just say "Oh there goes Gaston and his big mouth".

1 - 20 of 31 Posts