Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted on DoberWorld. Go Blackie!

1. Nominate Blackie the Doberman for the Golden Collar Award

--
All email sent through DOBERWORLD-L is Copyright 1992-2012 by its original author.
You must ask for permission before redistributing. Send email to
[email protected] for automated help on subscription, etc.
Topic keywords include: BREEDING, DOGCARE, CHAT, EVENTS, HELP, PERFORMANCE,
MEDICAL, RESCUE, RESOURCES,TRAINING & BOOK CLUB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 11:04:53 -0500
Subject: Nominate Blackie the Doberman for the Golden Collar Award

In an Op ED Letter appearing in Sunday's LOS ANGELES TIMES, Mr. Scorsese proudly defends Blackie (Maximilian) who he directs with a sure hand in HUGO, this year's most celebrated 3D family film which, also, leads the 2012 Oscar race with 11 nominations. Obviously, in Mr. Scorsese's mind, 11 Oscar nominations don't even equal one Golden Collar nod. Otherwise, why else would he campaign so ardently on behalf of Blackie (Maximilian)? Click here to read Mr. Scorsese's Letter He really did his homework on researching the Doberman:Martin Scorsese: For your consideration, Blackie - latimes.com below on how to get Blackie the Doberman nominatedScorsese: For your consideration, Blackie
Los Angeles Times Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:50 AM PST
When it comes to the Golden Collar Awards for Best Dog in a Theatrical Film, how could Blackie the Doberman not be nominated for its role in 'Hugo'? If Blackie receives 500 write-in "NOMINATE HUGO'S BLACKIE" posts by Monday, February 6th on Dog News Daily's FACEBOOK PAGE then the Golden Collar nominating committee will request that the panel of 14 judges add HUGO'S BLACKIE as the 6th Nominee in the Best Dog in a Theatrical Film category. Go to

Dog News Daily | Facebook & post I Nominate Blackie. Let's get Blackie nominated. SPREAD THE WORD! Feel Free to Cross Post.Holly Sanders
Torre's Demi Of Essence CDX, AXJ, LC-13D "Torre"
Allure A Star Is Born Alisaton CD, MX, MXJ "Derek"
Allure Spitfire "Memphis" [email protected]
torbodobes's Channel - YouTube __,_._,___

--
All email sent through DOBERWORLD-L is Copyright 1992-2012 by its original author.
You must ask for permission before redistributing. Send email to
[email protected] for automated help on subscription, etc.
Topic keywords include: BREEDING, DOGCARE, CHAT, EVENTS, HELP, PERFORMANCE,
MEDICAL, RESCUE, RESOURCES,TRAINING & BOOK CLUB.

------------------------------

End of DOBERWORLD-L Digest - 28 Jan 2012 to 29 Jan 2012 (#2012-21)

·
Dobes stole my heart &lt;3
3,418 Posts
I shared this on Facebook!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I didn't know there was a dobe in Hugo! How was he portrayed? Hopefully not a vicious, snarling guard dog.

I literally saw the movie just for the dobie in the trailer! Okay, that and I love Martin Scorsese...
I think she was portrayed very fairly. As a well trained guard dog who adored her owner. Every moment she was on screen she was beautiful and attentive.

So of course, I'm writing in a nomination.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Done! I had no idea there was a dobe in Hugo. I watched the trailer and the dobe is beautiful! Can't wait to see the movie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts