Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... the dogs I mean!

Elsa's persistent courtship paid off and Pixel is finally playing with her. Today they had their first real doberman-style romp in the yard.

Plant Sky Vertebrate Dog Cloud

Plant Sky Dog Cloud Fence

Dog Sky Plant Carnivore Cloud

Plant Tree Carnivore Vegetation Grass

Plant Bird Tree Beak Grass

Plant Dog Plant community Carnivore Tree

Cloud Plant Sky Plant community Tree

Plant Sky Dog Cloud Tree

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
Gosh I'm dizzy just looking at these photos. They look like they had a ball.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 7 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
6,365 Posts
Great pics! I love the 5th one. They're like a couple of coiled springs.

John L
Portland OR
I'll second what John said.... (y)(y) Beautiful dogs and pics...
Interesting how their paces are synchronized and their legs are in exactly same positions in all the pics!

You can tell Pixel is the student, as she still needs to learn how to fold her ears back when running, like Elsa does.... (to be more aerodynamic and sleek looking) :)

BTW- what camera settings were you using for these superb action shots?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great pics! I love the 5th one. They're like a couple of coiled springs.

John L
Portland OR
It's the "Nyoom" position!

Gosh I'm dizzy just looking at these photos. They look like they had a ball.
They came in muddy, stinky and very happy hahaha

I'll second what John said.... (y)(y) Beautiful dogs and pics...
Interesting how their paces are synchronized and their legs are in exactly same positions in all the pics!

You can tell Pixel is the student, as he still needs to learn how to fold his ears back when running, like Elsa does.... (to be more aerodynamic and sleek looking) :)

BTW- what camera settings were you using for these superb action shots?
Pixel is a little out of shape because force of circumstance she was very sedentary this winter. She's been slowly getting back into activity with showing but trotting around a ring isn't the same as actively engaging in cardio or muscle-building work. She was very unsure about Elsa at first and didn't dare chase her initially , she progressively went further and further until she decided it was safe and then it was game on!

I didn't use any special camera or setting - this was done with an iPhone 12 (not Pro) but I have an advantage in that back in high school in the very early ages of digital cameras I took a digital photography class so I know all the tricks and tips for good action shots lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts