Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
its a puppy thing, long as there is no blood ur alright, they learn from it so when they are older they know their bite temperment, and will help them later in live because they wont mouth as much

· Registered
232 Posts
whiteandblue said:
they have only drawn blood once and that was on princes neck and it was just a skin scrap....other than that no skin breaks...thnak god...and they play for about an hour at a time outside running and running.... im going to start taking them on walks for at least 20-30 minutes a day... they are driving me crazy... but play fighting is okay if they dont hur comsone. they bark and growl but it is all in fun... they are doing it right now in the living room.. lol..

anyway i am going to try to get them in rally class also i think they will love it...

prince is barking and biting tasneem on the butt right now..... well anyway im gonna try and find a place that does the bite work and rally work so far all of them say only k9 police people but ill find soemone privately :D thanks guys

mine are in the living room doing the same thing

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.