Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ammo's birthday is coming up in a few months and I think it is a great idea for a family/friends get together!! But I need your help on ideas/themes/colors, etc.- whatever you can think of :)

So far I have thought of:

Scooby Doo
Patriotic
Pawprints

but need more ideas, thanks!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Make sure you have a back up date if something comes up unplanned like weather we can't control.Pick a theme an go with it.....party stores have the best selections along with Walmart's. Music and food...........:)

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
You can make your own birthday dog cake made out of meat I use to make a meat loaf cake I used lean hamburger, or a combination hamburger, turkey meat ground, pork ground,even ground chicken then you can add carrots,liver chopped and cooked,just use anything your dog may like. Then put an egg or two in even used oatmeal mix as if making a meat loaf I had a old bundt pan baked it in the oven at about 350* for about an hour til done. poured off any grease if any was in the pan. Then used low fat cream cheese for frosting but you could mix in sweet potatoes mashed or baby food meat. Then I put tiny dog biscuits on top to decorate also poured some in the middle.
Then for snacks I would take ALPO square dog biscuits and put pate type meat in the middle but now days you can find some thing better than Alpo biscuits make your own or buy some that have better ingredients. You might ask if any dogs that may be coming to the party if they are allergic to any meats one time a dog was allergic to beef so made the cake without beef in it Dogs loved the cake.Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts