Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, couldn't resist putting in a line from one of my favorite songs. But yeah, ladies man, Niz is not.

Okay, so does anyone else's Dobe have an obsession with people with a certain hair color? Niz LOVES blonde women. Loves, loves loves. If there's two, he'll start trotting next to them and leave me & the SO. It's something that's been consistently popping up over the last year. Today, he got love from two blondes in Bevmo, rolled promptly over on his back with his lipstick rolled out. :rolleyesww:

He doesn't have a color preference on dogs, though. Just blonde women. Not even blonde men, just women. Oh, Niz.

I might need to take this away.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Well, he is German in origin after all.

Ever try bringing him around a German beer garden? I bet the St. Pauli girl would drive him nutso!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Does he prefer natural or bleach blondes? Don't you dare take that collar off!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
lol, well...

My childhood dog was a sheltie. She never went anywhere else but our house and the vet, my parents were busy with two babies and they didn't know all about socialization and all that. Because of that and the fact that my family all has dark hair, the sheltie went nuts one day when a neighbor with big Texas blonde hair came over to visit. We have an outdoor porch on our 2nd floor and the dogs like to hang out up there sometimes. Well, crystal starlight(yes I named her that when I was a wee one) was chilling on the porch and then she actually jumped and flew off of it to attack our blonde neighbor as she was walking up to our house. I'm talking crystal dive bombed this woman's head.

Don't worry PR, Crystal Starlight would have loved you.

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
I had a cattle dog mix named Fontana who loved women with white hair! My late father-in-law fed her raw hamburger once...and that was it!

Every single white haired lady she saw was fair game after that. She'd practically tear the car apart to get at them, just positive it was Milly with the raw hamburger treat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts