Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Guys, We did it.. My hubby got our new bike out and we rode it down the block and back. It was really hard on my bad back and hip but I did it.:dancing_b I have not rode a bike since I was 19.. A lot of years ago.. I am paying for it today though!!!! :help_up_2 I am proud of myself though that I did ride and I am really look forward to next summer to when we can go riding together with at least one of the dogs running along side us..
I still think we would be a sight... me and the hubby on a bike built for two and 4 dogs running along on the side 2 by 2 LOL
Hey if it ever comes to pass There will be lots of photos I can tell you that
LOL:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey good for you!:cool2: I can sympathize with you, I have scoliosis so a lot of activities(like riding a bike) are hard on my back. I bought a mountain bike two years ago, dispite of it and while it's a blast riding through the woods, I pay for it afterwards.

If you ever manage to get all four dogs to go with you, you have to show us pictures! :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Too wild! I don't think my husband and I agree on enough for us to ride a bike TOGETHER! Knowing him, he'd be peddling one way, and me another!

I bike with Lexy though, she loves it. I only go at night, as the neighbor hood is quiet then, and we don't go above a trot for her. But a steady fast trot burns alot of energy!

·
Registered
288 Posts
thats cool I used to have a bike built for two. always be on the back that way you can be in charge. just shift your weight.lol

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We happened to be at Walmart of all places and they were have a clearence sale. well I can't pass up a sale and never a clearence!! Then Hubby see the bike!! $175!!! WAS $800!! Bought it right there and then.. had to leave it at the store and come back for it as we were driving the MUSTANG!!LOL

·
Registered
742 Posts
frznbuns said:
We happened to be at Walmart of all places and they were have a clearence sale. well I can't pass up a sale and never a clearence!! Then Hubby see the bike!! $175!!! WAS $800!! Bought it right there and then.. had to leave it at the store and come back for it as we were driving the MUSTANG!!LOL
Oh man, what year mustag? V8?
im a mustang NUT

that sounds like a killer deal. those things are very expensive here too.

·
Registered
460 Posts
had to leave it at the store and come back for it as we were driving the MUSTANG!!LOL
Yet again I can sympathize with you! lol Brian and I were out shopping(With my Mustang... He never wants to take his truck... wonder why? :) ) and he came across an enormous pop up tent at a decent price so he buys it and when we get out to the parking lot, we both look at each other like, how on earth is this going to fit? 15 minutes later and after a small crowd gathered to watch, he managed to cram this giant thing in my little car. He never ceases to amaze me.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dobe_Paws said:
Yet again I can sympathize with you! lol Brian and I were out shopping(With my Mustang... He never wants to take his truck... wonder why? :) ) and he came across an enormous pop up tent at a decent price so he buys it and when we get out to the parking lot, we both look at each other like, how on earth is this going to fit? 15 minutes later and after a small crowd gathered to watch, he managed to cram this giant thing in my little car. He never ceases to amaze me.....:rolleyes:
LOL I know what You mean... LOL We have a 95 blue convatiable V6. I just love my car.. It needs a new top though.. Right now I have tape on the holes :help_up_2 . For a While before the cops stopped me.. I had.. lights on my hubcaps, and on the front of my windshield wipers, and over my license plate that were blue.. had to take them off.. :mad: I also had, blue light up flame seat covers and blue light up gas and brake pedals and cell phone holder.. I know MID life Crisis LOL Hell for a long time in Alaska I drove a 96
PONTIAC FIERO...Boy how I love that Car!!! I know about getting something at the store and walking out to your car and going--- Oh man I drove the fiero and not the Van today.. Now what am I going to do!! Damn!!:help_up_2LOL I do love my CARS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts