Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all you dobie lovers! I'm glad to be able to boast to others who can understand how special these dogs are. Got my dobe 2 yrs. ago when he was 5 wks old & weighed 8#. At 2 yrs, he weighs 130# and stands 32" at the shoulder. His sire weighed 80#, mom weighed 65#. Average size and registered. No explanation for his size. Vet says he is the biggest dobe he has ever seen. Tuck is just a big lovable baby. Still tries to sit on my lap.
He has lots of room to run (3 acres fenced w/invisible fence). Looks very intimidating until you see that little stub of a tail going a mile a minute.

I look forward to sharing info/ideas/anecdotes with other dobie fans.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hello and welcome to forum from the British side of the Atlantic,from me and "the pack"

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is also a must that you share pictures of Tucker for all of us picture fools here on DT. OK not really a must but we sure like pictures.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome. Can't wait to see pics of you Tucker.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to share some pictures but not sure how to go about doing it.
New to digital photography and all its functions. Can attach to emails but the internet is another story.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Welcome.....from me and Mr. Rudi.......rescue dog extraordinaire. :O)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow, I would love to see a pic of your big boy! Welcome to DT from Southeast KY!!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Wow he is a big dog.. but hee hee always a dobe lapdog!I love it! Hope you enjoy it here. frznbuns gang from the home of the Pony express says "HI"

·
Registered
826 Posts
Welcome from Southern Indiana!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy! :)

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Hello from AZ

Hi - I have a 7 yr old female named Isabelle. I stumbled across this site while searching for health info. She is a big girl - 114# last time at the vet (last week). What a fun site. I glad I found it.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
OMG, that is huge for female!! Is she obese?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts