Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the Evangeline shows in NS we finished Gonzo, taking BOS over a special - thank you Guy Jeavons :) so he is now Can.Ch. Gatehouse's K Whatever ...

but my big brag is for my husband's shorthair, Remi who is RBIS Whisperfield's Under the Gun. We won 3 of 3 sporting groups and got a RBIS under breeder/judge Mr. Ross and ****BEST IN SHOW***** under Mark McMillan-Houston!!!!!!!!whoohooo!
so Remi is now BIS MRBIS Whisperfield's Under The Gun. Now to finish that Am ch. :)

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: gatehouse

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
At the Evangeline shows in NS we finished Gonzo, taking BOS over a special - thank you Guy Jeavons :) so he is now Can.Ch. Gatehouse's K Whatever ...

but my big brag is for my husband's shorthair, Remi who is RBIS Whisperfield's Under the Gun. We won 3 of 3 sporting groups and got a RBIS under breeder/judge Mr. Ross and ****BEST IN SHOW***** under Mark McMillan-Houston!!!!!!!!whoohooo!
so Remi is now BIS MRBIS Whisperfield's Under The Gun. Now to finish that Am ch. :)
Congratulations to all! Congrats on your new Champion! And a huge congrats on Remy's BIS (and RBIS... and Group 1sts.. lol). Wow... what an honor. I just checked out her pics on CanuckDogs and your website; what a little stunner. I'm sure her quality will be recognized and her Am. Ch. should come easy. Good luck :)

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Congratulations!!!! Thats GREAT!

Reactions: gatehouse

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations on Gonzo!

How exciting for your husband and you with the shorthair!!! OMG, I just can't imagine winning a Best in Show!!!

·
Strong Ears
174 Posts
Congratulations to Gonzo and Remi! That was really quick for Gonzo! Isn't he only like 8 or 9 months old? It seems like only a short time ago you posted his first UKC win picture.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Congrats Maura, that's great news!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts