Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
beware of doberman talk! Wall of shame! Members and super mods and admin are on it...not just display names. . Real names! And their asking for peoples address! Be careful! They know some people where they work and that some people are collage students . . Isnt this stalking people being stalked . . Burns (address on file) heidi b and LindaH and rottenvanspotten and discowhore and KevinK and murderofcrows and redfawnrising! What did all these people do to deserve this on that site! Guys stand up for your self! ! Heidi b they have your address too its says add on file. . i have NO PART IN THIS SITE OR KNOW ANY OF THEM BUT I THOUGHT YOU ALL DESERVED TO FIGHT BACK AND KNOW WHAT IS BEING SAID! KevinK all they know is you have a rescue dog. And redfawnrising they have nothing but your name. . Please everyone be careful!

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok just wanted to let people know that they have info on people. Thats what i get for trying to do something nice. Mods just delete this post then.

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol no i did not stomp my foot. It was sarcasm. And came wrong out i had a long hard day at work and it just didnt come out right. And i didnt know people knew. Good that they know. And just delete this post. I just found it and thought people didnt know if they do good thats all i wanted to do.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,422 Posts
Sorry, we don't delete posts. Your stupidity is up here forever.
JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!! About the stupidity, that is, but the refusal to delete as a general policy is true.

It was nice of you to post a warning though. Sometimes that kind of thing drops off of folk's radars as the original post gets old, and a reminder from time to time can be merited. Isn't it amazing how far out of their way people will go to be snotty?

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Aaahhh, you did good, newdobiemum, you did good! Do they have my real name and address now? Dont think they were trying very hard. Pretty sure Kevin put up his addy for them and they never got it. Geez, so sorry I am mean to byb and people who breed puppies, dont do anything with their dogs but breed them, dont health test and dont get a job, instead of living off the backs of their dogs. They act like experts, saying their dogs are show quality, their lines dont have DCM and other ridiculous claims to lure in unsuspecting public. Selling to anyone, not being responsible for what they produce for life, leaving it up to others to clean up their mess by filling up rescues. HA, HA!!! And they're mad at us for calling a spade, a spade and warning people about their unethical practices??? HAHA! Then some of our work is done.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Ya, I've always been kinda disappointed that my name isn't on there - LOL!

Not a problem with reposting the info - you were doing what you thought was right and that is a good thing!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Sorry, we don't delete posts. Your stupidity is up here forever.
JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!! About the stupidity, that is, but the refusal to delete as a general policy is true.

It was nice of you to post a warning though. Sometimes that kind of thing drops off of folk's radars as the original post gets old, and a reminder from time to time can be merited. Isn't it amazing how far out of their way people will go to be snotty?
Y'know what, refusal to delete as a general rule is all fine and dandy, but when you ( in general you) refuse to delete threads that are intentionally harmful to a person's reputation under the guise of "education" knowing that google catches these threads to forever stay when you google a kennel name, well that is wrong. I'm not talking about commercial breeders bybs and puppymills, of course those should be exposed. But when you leave threads up who's sole purpose is to damage a breeder, especially to a member who has contributed to the forum for years, well that is just nasty, and it's no wonder this forum has lost so many reputable and ethical breeders who do right by their dogs. This forum has lost more in expertise, experience and knowledge than it could ever imagine and the only reason I stay here and put up with it is for my love of this breed.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,422 Posts
One of the problems there for mods is the dilemma of trying to figure out whose side is the correct side when it is a matter of "he said, she said". And the answer is so often in the middle somewhere. If we mods were to make decisions which threads to throw out and which to keep, we could possibly become like little dictators, with our own little clique of sycophants gathered round us, scrambling to stay on our good sides.

I, for example, know little about show world personalities--my recourse is to try to stay scrupulously even-handed unless there is a VERY obvious right and wrong side--a breeder, show person or whatever, I guess, has the recourse of trying to build up as many positive references on the web as they can to overwhelm those bad ones that may get through.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
One of the problems there for mods is the dilemma of trying to figure out whose side is the correct side when it is a matter of "he said, she said". And the answer is so often in the middle somewhere. If we mods were to make decisions which threads to throw out and which to keep, we could possibly become like little dictators, with our own little clique of sycophants gathered round us, scrambling to stay on our good sides.

I, for example, know little about show world personalities--my recourse is to try to stay scrupulously even-handed unless there is a VERY obvious right and wrong side--a breeder, show person or whatever, I guess, has the recourse of trying to build up as many positive references on the web as they can to overwhelm those bad ones that may get through.
Melbrod, I understand and respect your opinion on this but I don't agree with it. Sure, he said she said and not knowing which side is correct is one thing. But when an op deliberately starts a thread for the sole purpose of degrading, tarnishing or whatever you want to call it, hurting another, and resorting to name calling, especially to a contributing member of the forum, it is wrong to keep the thread up. Equally disheartening to me is the fact that threads have been deleted before and can and should be done again. That is what moderating's all about. I seriously doubt that anyone, except the troublemakers would complain about removing a thread who's sole purpose was to hurt another. These boards are supposed to be fun as well as educational, that's certainly why I joined, well it's no fun when people are hurt. All the breeders who have left for this very reason can't be all wrong.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Ahhh yes! We're bringin' Butt-hurt back! Yeah!

Oh, and if you think THIS forum is venomous? I just joined the Wine Spectator forum... now THAT's venom.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts