Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you tell me what your favorite site/place is to purchase a collar for your dobe?

Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Really depends on what u want..try J&J supply for basic and traing..paco for fancy well made fashion collars.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have gotten several from Collar Mania, and have been very happy with the quality.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I LOVE Lizard Leather dog collars! The quality of the leather is really good without it being overly thick or heavy. While I like Paco also, if you get a double thickness collar it really is too heavy in my opinion on a female. The workmanship for both are excellent. Lizard is in England but she mails it to you and there is no problem with that. She is effiicient and you can email and discuss the design etc. Her prices are much better than Paco. She has some pretty nice collars styles and also leads. Both will do matching bracelets for the owner which is fun, too.

The first quality collar I ever got was a Paco but once I got my Lizard collar, it is the only one Audrey wears now.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Here's a photo of the Lizard Leather collar and the Paco.

The black collar w/diamonds and gold is Lizard Leather's.
The brown collar with gold is Paco's.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
I am a huge fan of Paco collars, they're just beautiful.
Collar mania is good, customizeable, and pretty cheap in comparison.
Therre's also Cali Girl Collars, Ellie's Lead, Dogs-Art, and Lizard Leather who I all like.
You could also check etsy.com for collars

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
oo lizard leather, aroundthehounds, caligirl, Jonesysmom (on here) makes cool ones, Cerberus designs, hmmmm there are others but I cant think of more off the top of my head.

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
This is my favorite collar ever. Can't wait until I have enough money to get Bella one. It is made with kangaroo leather and the interior is a super strong cord. This woman makes bridles for her Percheron horse out of the same materials! It looks very lightweight but is actually very substantial. She sells on Etsy.com - Braidaroo is her store name.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
This is my favorite collar ever. Can't wait until I have enough money to get Bella one. It is made with kangaroo leather and the interior is a super strong cord. This woman makes bridles for her Percheron horse out of the same materials! It looks very lightweight but is actually very substantial. She sells on Etsy.com - Braidaroo is her store name.

those are beautiful!! Zac maybe getting one next year

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Rogue royalty!! - strong - safe - all my dogs have a rogue royalty collar - un breakable!! Lol and i can stand and say amazing quality!! - for less cash!! :):):):):):)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone! I just purchased my first leather collar for my dobe! I got it from Cali Girl Collars. Im very excited for it to arrive! Ill be sure to post a picture when it comes.
:newyear:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts