Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this last night as I was putting off doing homework :) Have any of you seen it? I thought it was funny in parts but what struck me most was the Pointer in the ring... What a phenomenal dog! Do any of you who follow shows know who this dog is?
I was also dissapointed that there were no Dobes :-(

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willard Scott is the announcer and is hilarious... Eugene Levy kills me with his two left feet! :) It does have a great cast, some of the best comedians out there are in it...
Busy Bee was pretty funny, totally reminded me of us. When we travel with Petri, we ALWAYS bring his little red stuffed heart. He LOVES this toy. Chi just about destroyed it. I have it now sitting on top of the computer desk to sew back up LOL

TD, I saw it on TV and it was edited... I didn't see anything that would be questionable to kids so much but I don't think it's anything they'd get into... Mostly adult humor...

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Thanks, maybe I will give it a rent and try to find time to watch it without the kids. (Like that would ever happen) :)

TD

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Oh I love that movie!!
I like the part with the Weimeriener(sp) lol but there in the middle of grooming him and the wife realizes they forgot the dogs toy "bizzy bee" and they start obsessing about it and says that the dogs going to FLIP OUT!! haha so they go to the store and there looking for something that Looks like a bee...haha...the humor and the way it is filmed is so suttle.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
It's been ages since I watched that goofy movie!! I won't ruin the ending since I can't remember, but what a play on "show" people and the obsessiveness behind them!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I have to get this movie, as most of you that i talked to know that i'm a show person and i know how scary it is getting in the ring in front of loads of people,i'm pretty anal about getting everything right with bait, show lead,lucky tie etc,etc.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
You were right Tracy, i got the movie and found it was more factual than you think,
never had a dog attack a judge yet though.The movie is now being passed round my friends on the show circuit!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts