then you chase me

it's more fun chasing you

time to go back home

laying on my blanket in the backyard after a hard day of playing

·
Registered
602 Posts
Great pics Okie. Best friends FTW!

In the last pic ******* looks so mature! Growing up to be a very pretty lady...

Naveen

·
Registered
986 Posts
Okie, you take the best pics...the scenery and the subject matter are always stunning! And that last pic...WOW...it screams confidence and beauty!

This group of pics is my favorite that you've taken...:score:

·
Registered
696 Posts
I love her head, and what a nice crop! Beautiful animal! You must be so proud.

~Mandy

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Okie, you take the best pics...the scenery and the subject matter are always stunning! And that last pic...WOW...it screams confidence and beauty!

This group of pics is my favorite that you've taken...:score:

Thanks Sooz, but how about this pic. does it scream confidence and beauty???...LOL!!! :biggrin55 It was the shot after!!

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh trust me greenkouki her coat was covered in mud. I had to wipe it down when we got home and clean the car!

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great Pics as always Okie of MY girl ******* LOL whats the deal with the house in the second pic? I love old houses, have you ever investigated?

Your girl??...lol. That house is at my college and the farmer who owns the property around the college owns the house, although nobody has lived in it for years. I have never gone in it because it is not very safe looking. Actually, when you walk by it on a dull and windy day it's kinda scary. I can't wait to get past it, I keep thinking someone is going to poke there head out of the window or something!...:sprint:

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What great pictures! Looks like you all had a lot of fun. She is growing up! That last one - I'd frame. You are an excellent picture taker :)

Thank you Jenny, is this a fast enough frame job? LOL:biggrin55

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.